Tuesday 13 September 2011

THE ONE IN MY HEART

SHINee you're like shining star
shabang shabang
when I first saw you
I stopped for a short
Eoddeokhae,eoddeokhae
I'm falling for  you.

HELLO!HELLO! Sarangheyo.
imarul midojwoyo
gudaenum dallayo.

RING DING DONG
My heart is calling

I'll devote my soul for you
SHINee you're my serenade.


You're LIKE OXYGEN
When I breathe you in 
I can't breathe you out
 OH crazy
You stop my breath,
Insidethis intense agony
I'm dying away like this.


Even if I try to avoid you
I can't find a place to hide
AMIGO I lose my mind when I see you
AMIGO my fast beating heart bursts
The feeling of having you is great
I might die,
I think I'd die.


SHINee you're my romeo
STAND BY ME
I'm not going anywhere
I've waited like this by only
looking at you...


SHINee....

No comments: