Sunday 11 September 2011

#THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART#

"Now... I understand when you said that are ONE'... your happiness is our happiness... Your sadness... if possible, I wanted to keep you from anything that can hurt you... I can't bear to see you hurt again and again... I really can't... Evan a drop of your sadness tear... But truth is painful...who am I??? I'm just a 14 years old girl which my life is still rely on my parents... The only thing I can do is happy for you when you're happy and cry when you're sad... whenever I saw you tears... I feel like someone is stabbing my heart... It's too painful I can"t express with word how does it feel... That's why I always pray to god for your success and happiness..."

"People always said that 'nobody is parfect'... But in my eyes you are perfect enought... In my heart you are no 1... Alwaysbe no 1... No matter what will happen... I'll never put you at no 2 or 3 or 4... you are too precious to me...I don't care what other people want to say that I'm crazy or too obsess or what...I know myself better than everyone else... No one can replace you in my heart even my future husband. No matter with who I'll marry with... my heart will always be yours..."

"I wish I could see you with my own eyes one day... Although I know that you won't see me or even remember me...I want you to know that I'm happy enought... I just want to crete at least one memory with you... I also happy because I was able to talk, laugh, walk, eat, play, and hug with you in my dreams... like people always said... it's better than noting..."

"I'll always support, protect and love you not just today or tomorrow but forever and ever... No matter what you"re be, where you'll go or what'll happen... I'll always be your... I'll never cheat on you because that's what I promised to you before you went to the army... Now... I want to seek for my happiness but I'll only find it when you found yours... without you, I'll be no one..."

"You're my hope... you're my dreams... you're my true love..."
"I'll never regret cause gave you ALL MY HEART AND LOVE..."
"Thank you for being who you are..."
"Thank you for loving us..."
"Thank you for giving us happiness that we've been looking for..."
"Thank you for everything that you had done for us..."
"Forever... YOU will be MY EVERYTHING... I'll never find anyone that better than you..."
"You are the only princes/princess that live in my heart..."

No comments: